24. aug. 2009

Å snakke kjemisk..

Jeg vet ikke om mange vil sette pris på denne, men Yngvil vil vel iallefall det!!!

"I think your website is beryllium!" (read as brilliant)
"That's a pro-phosphorous idea!" (read as preposterous)
"This is so boron!" (read as boring)
"Pick it up off the fluor-ine!" (read as floor)
"Lith-ium alone!" (read as leave him)
"I've got a bad gold" (read as cold)
"Is she Indium?" (read as Indian)
"Did he have a car-bon?" (read as car bomb)
"Pass the lattice" (read as lettuce)
"Would you like a polo-nium t?" (read as polo mint)
"Can you iron my shirt please?" (read as iron)
"I can't bar-ium" (read as bare him)
"Can they cur-ium?" (read as cure him)
"Caes-ium!" (read as caese him)
"That was so-dium good" (read as so damn)
“How many have we done sul-phur?” (read as so far)
"Keep your i-on the ball" (read as eye on)
"A friend of mine pierced his tung-sten" (read as tongue)
"A-cid that one" (read as I said)
"A-mine the other one" (read as I mean)
"You're too easily lead" (read as lead)
Julian: "My trousers keep falling down!"
Nick: "This man-ga-nese a belt!" (read as man needs)
Nick: "We need to get so many things for our cat"
Julian: "I don't think we'll be able to remember them all"
Nick: "Well then we will have to make the cat-a-lyst!"
”I zinc we are done because all the other jokes ar-gon!”

Kilde: http://www.juliantrubin.com/chemistryjokes.html

5 kommentarer: